Purchased c3 bed Loosing alot of sleep Body hurts sholder severe pain Husband also has same problems.Hate going to bed.Was sent extra padding no difference Would not recommend this bed to my worst enemy.I have come to thee conclusion no bed is comfortable.

Years ago mattress were less complicated and you could get a good night sleep. I have tried all settings nothing helps Low uncomfortable not a bed for romance hard woorse than a spring bed I can go on and

I guess by now you get it Don't think twice about bying this bed over rated air mattress. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this bed. If only I could go back and have and other chance on a choice of a good bed so I could get amgoodnight sleep which I have not got in along time I feel like bying ad aero air mattress cheaper and more comfort.

This bed is all HYPE.I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY COMPLAINTS SLEEP NUMBER AND SELECT COMFORT SHOULD BNE ASHAMED PEOPLE TRUSTED YOU.AND BOUGHT THEIR MTTRESS IN GOOD FAITH.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "uncomfortable" of sleep number bed and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Sleep Number needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments