1.5

I purchased my sleep number bed approximately two years ago.I bought the P5 but after just a short time realize that I needed more cushioning and it didn't happen so we upgraded to the innovation.

My mattress is a queen and we bought theand we got the feature where you can elevate your bed, the head and the foot. The new bed was delivered and assembled. Unfortunately this has been the worst decision I have ever made regarding a bed. I was told the bed was made in a way not to get too hot.

The P5 was good but the Innovation is very hot to sleep on and does not feel any more cushioned than the P5. Along with that the bed now squeaks when we move in bed and we can not figure out a way to stop it. It is annoying. The day after we purchased our bed they came out with new mattresses and it seems as though they come out with new ones every few months and tote how wonderful they are.

I just wish they made ONE good bed.

Could not be more disappointed.Oh and the remote for the bed to go up and down broke in less than a year.

Review about: Sleep Number Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being conned.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Tampa, Florida, United States #932751

Husband bought a sleep number bed as his brother loves his.However, when it arrived, we had to assemble it....and it worked fine for about 2 minutes....we have never been able to find our # for sleep.

We both sweat gallons NOW and I feel like I are treading water all night....can't get off the thing without a struggle...SO...we go back to take with the sales gal where we bought the bed...she suggests $250 "cool" sheets...tried it...totally bogus...go back and she says you probably need an "insert"...(only $1699)....at that point I said OH NO...no more money as we are already out WAY too much!

I believe the this is one of the worst SCAMS!!!I'm calling the BBB.....