1.3
Style and Design

Our $4,200 mattress started dipping on one side less than 2 years of ownership.The company troubleshoots everything over the phone.

Charged us another $300 for a pump, which made the mattress worse and both sides sagged. It's all about making money and nothing about customer satisfaction with Sleep Number. Great *** company who can get away with selling a bad product for a high price and walk away from any customer concerns after you take ownership. The warranty is a joke too.

If you pay this much for a mattress and the pump (supposedly) goes bad or was defective to begin with, why would you have to purchase another pump to replace it?

Review about: Sleep Number Mattress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being conned.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Sleep Number - Hated the bed and was told had a 100 night trial but was not told I would be stuck with the IQ base. Sleep Number "I took my husband to the sleep number store in Jackson MS for his birthday on September 7, 2015. I had called a couple of days before and spoke with..." Read more Sleep Number - Extreme wait times on hold, deceptive return policies Sleep Number "Hi - I actually felt like the Sleep Number gave me the best night's sleep ever. My wife however, the worst, even with the expensive mechanical/massaging bases. So, after 30..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more