Style and Design

The overall quality of the mattress was poor considering the price.I purchased this high priced item based upon the claim that it would help my chronic back and shoulder pain.

The mattress did nothing to help and was no better than my old mattress. I called to return it. It took 1 hour and 20 minutes to get anyone on the line. The customer service rep offered to mail out better foam for the mattress essentially claiming it would upgrade the mattress.

I never received the foam. The fact that better foam would improve the mattress clearly shows that it's the foam that makes the bed (think Temperpedic). After waiting 3 weeks with no foam showing up despite multiple reassurance from the company I called to return the product. First call I was on hold for 75 minutes before I had to hang up.

Second call took 1 hour 30 minutes for someone to answer the call. The customer service rep processed the return and said someone from home pickup would call (keep in mind you have to pay $180 to have the bed delivered and another $180 to have it picked up - total ripoff). After a week with no word from the pick up guys called and said it would take 2 weeks. 2 weeks later, no refund to the credit card and no call from the pickup people.

After only a 45 minute hold I got told to call a number to schedule the pick up. I also got told that once the bed was picked up that it would take 21 days to process the return and give me my money back. This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with. Also, don't buy any of their bedding or pillows, it is over priced and doesn't last.

The pillows I bought with the claim they would stay high and full went flat in a month (which was after the return time). The Sleep IQ is a worthless addition. It only works on a broadcasting 2.4GHz network, if you can get it to work. The sleep rating it gives is heavily weighted on amount of sleep rather than quality of sleep.

I was told the dual temp layer pad would allow me to sleep at a comfortable 61 degrees (another lie) which is why I got it (I like it cold). The dual temp only dropped the temperature in the bed to 71 degrees in a house that was at 74 degrees (used a thermometer to measure). Everything the company claimed their product and customer service to be was nothing but lies.

They are horrible to deal with and the bed did nothing to help my pain.My only recommendation is to avoid the company and all of their products.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of sleep number mattress from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Sleep Number to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was everyhing about the company or product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments