2.2
Style and Design

I ordered a sleep number bed 3 weeks ago.I was told to contact customer service 5 days after our purchase date to confirm a delivery date.

My delivery date was confirmed a week and a half after the purchase date for a week after that, which is today. I called and confirmed my delivery yesterday since I had not received a phone call. The customer service agent told me to keep my entire day open because she did not know the delivery time frame. I stayed home from work today because of this.

I called at 9:00AM because I had not heard from anyone. After being on hold for thirty minutes, the customer service agent got back on the phone and told me that my delivery date was scheduled for today, but not actually "scheduled". They said the next date available would be December 12...2 and a half weeks later!! I gave my bed away this morning and now I have no bed for two and a half weeks!!

I have called customer service repeatedly being told a lead would call me back because they are too busy. I have yet to receive a phone call.

I have never experience such a heinous customer service experience in my entire life!!If you want to battle with customer service, be hung up on, lied about phone calls being relayed to managers, miss work due to lack of scheduling communication or want to sleep on the floor for weeks then order a sleep number bed, you won't be disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. The most disappointing about sleep number bed from Sleep Number was will not answer the phone and lack of communication between the company Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments