I have spent over 1.5 months, 4 phone calls, 4 chat sessions, trying to get a replacement Cover and two new Air Chambers for a bet which was damaged during a move in-part because of poor workmanship on the bed cover. The first time I spent 1.5 hours on the phone and after a detailed description of the damaged cover, they sent me a completely unrelated part. It would help immensely if they had an exploded view and parts list of their bed, but nope, not this company. That would make perfect sense and would have prevented me from receiving a Foam Pad which doesn't have a zipper and is not a cover which I had described to them in great detail. Three more phone calls, 3 more chat sessions, email excuses on the "new system" causing problems... Email describing how my second order was locked because of confusion on internal part numbers... and a month will elapse before they send me the correct two parts. I have had to spend over six hours of my time dealing with what I feel are inept Customer Service staff who are further burdened by a poor IT choice in their supposed 3 month+ system conversion. I say inept because each question I ask seems that a manager must intercede and make a decision. What do these people do all day, sleep?

Now aside from the above Criticism, I do have to be fair. I have enjoyed my SleepNumber bed immensely. It did greatly help recover from back surgery and always seems to sooth my back after a great night of sleep. They do make a good product, minus things like threading on Zipper seam which comes off with the zipper or Air chamber which when deflated and rolled up develops a major leak.... The bed is five years old and otherwise is in excellent shape.

Its the experience of dealing with their "Customer Support" which has tarnished my view of this company. Yes, most of the people who helped me had very good intentions. It's just that there were no positive results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sleep number bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments