I placed an order for parts for my bed.When I did so, I was told that I would have my product no later than 3 weeks.

It has been a month and my order still has not shipped. I cannot get thru to speak to a live person. The best I can do is online chat. My credit card was charged on the day that I ordered it.

I have no idea if or when I will receive the order. It makes me think that the company is going out of business.

Terrible customer service.I would never order from them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sleep number bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments

#1081901

I agree.Worse company ever.

Great bed, but I have been waiting for an exchange now for a month in a half. You call and your on hold for an hour, then when you get through, they have no clue what your order is or they will transfer you 3 times before eventually you get cut off.

I would never, ever , ever deal with this company again.Go with a temperpedic everyone