Bought the bed, having issues feeling the chambers and there is a larger than normal gap (according to our sales rep) in between where the mattress raises on our king.Funny how sales is so eager to get your business but when you have a problem their eagerness wanes and you get told to call customer service....

Called sales and Sales referred us to customer service who to this date we have been dealing with the issue for 5 months to get someone to help us. First time calling customer service was told that their "Systems" were down. The received email saying they were working through the backlog and would get to us soon. Waited a month called again with same push-back about the "systems being down".

Called back customer service number determined to speak to someone after HEARING NOTHING FROM SLEEP NUMBER. Finally talked to someone who said they would send out a piece of foam and have the installers come back out to install the foam and look at the gap issue. That was two months ago to which after calling back last month asking where the foam is was told it was on back order and their computer systems were down. If you ASK TO BE TRANSFERRED TO A SUPERVISOR, they will tell you that a supervisor has 2-3 business days to return your call back.

Waited two days; what we got was an email saying they were extremely busy and would get to us as soon as possible. Still waiting... called back today to ask why the supervisor hasn't called and was told they don't know but they would ask a Supervisor to call us back...... within 2-3 business days!

We are now returning this bed because Sleep Number does not care that we are not satisfied and that we wanted to work with them to fix the issue but they don't seem to be concerned. Can you imagine what would happen if the mechanism broke and we needed service....

I suppose we have a ten year warranty on the mechanism because it will take TEN YEARS TO GET SERVICE!!!!!DO NOT BUY FROM SLEEP NUMBER!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleep number bed. Sleep Number needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleep number bed in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleep Number.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments