We paid $2700 for bed in November 2015 for our Christmas present .Delivery was supposed to be on 12/15.

They called the night of 12/14 and said it won't be until 1/5. I just found out today it will not be until 1/15 .. or so they say. I called to cancel the whole thing.

After being on hold for 50 minutes, I finally talked to a customer service rep who cancelled the order, but then said it could take 2 weeks to see the money back in our account. What? I don't think I have ever seen such incompetence from a corporation, especially one who sells an expensive product that is supposed to improve a person's quality of life.

I just hope they are taking some financial hits for this since that is all that will get their attention.I would not recommend this company to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sleep number bed from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2700 and wants Sleep Number to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments