I paid almost $500 (after being pro-rated) to replace a warrantied mattress topper on what was Sleep Numbers most expensive bed.They sent me a 2-5/8" topper from a less expensive bed to replace my 3-5/8" topper and said that this was the replacement.

When I asked if I could send it back as it was not the same product, they said no as it had been opened. Then when I asked to send back the 2nd piece (the king comes in 2 pieces) that hadn't yet been opened they had to talk to a supervisor, who then said no, reason not given. They did not make me aware that the replacement was different from the original when I ordered it or I would not have paid the premium that I paid to receive their warranty over what other foam toppers cost. This is the 3rd time I've had extensive run around from their customer service on this bed.

This company provides the absolute worst customer service I have ever encountered.

I own a queen Comfortaire and have never had these issues.If you buy a Select Comfort bed I wish you good luck as you're going to need it.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleep Number. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleep Number.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleep Number to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments