1.6
Style and Design

I have had a Sleep Number that I paid almost $6000.00 for 9 months ago and I cannot get through to customer service for weeks now as my wife's side constantly deflates.If you make the air pressure go up and down with the remote a few times it will settle in but by the next morning the air has deflated again and the mattress does not re-inflate.

The store that we purchased it from has also tried to contact someone at the company but no one calls us back. Save your money and buy a mattress that does not require electronics and air bladders in order to be usable.

We are sleeping in the guest room now and shopping for a new mattress.Please do not give one more dime to this company that only cares about the initial sell and does not respond after that.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleep number mattress from Sleep Number. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5700 and wants Sleep Number to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleep Number for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleep Number?

Comments